To have a face revitalized in a way naturlae relied on the expertise Setaré that with his lotion with a base of pure juice of Aloe Vera and extracts of organic vegetable softening and refreshing, you take care of your facial skin moisturiser and tonificandola. In addition, its formulation gently removes the last traces of cleanser still on your face. Its action should be to complete the work carried out by the Micellar Water and leaves the skin soft, velvety and with a delicate fragrance of orange flowers. Daily application of the product helps to make the skin more vital, bright and fresh. Suitable for all skin types even those with sensitive and delicate.
- Organic juice of the Aloe: the juice mucillaginoso with its content, has a strong moisturizing, refreshing, soothing, emollient and skin-regenerating;
- Organic extract of Orange blossom: refreshing action, regenerating and toning properties;
- Organic extract of Mallow: contains emollient properties and softeners; rich in mucilage known for the ability to absorb significant amounts of water, hydrates and protects;
- Organic extract of Artichoke: rich in vitamins (in particular vitamins A and vitamins of the B group, flavonoids, tannins and mucilage, has an action of tonic-revitalizing, refreshing, but also purifying and astringent;
- Organic extract of Cornflower: it is particularly rich in elements from the known properties softening, soothing and moisturizing properties; in particular, flavonoids and anthocyanins play a decongestant, while the pectin, moisturize and soften the epidermis;
How to use: after cleansing with cleansing milk and/or micellar water, apply on face gently tapping.
INCI: Aloe barbadensis leaf juice (*), Aqua [Water], Alcohol denat. (*), Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) flower extract (*), Malva sylvestris (Mallow) extract (*), Cynara scolymus (Artichoke) leaf extract (*), Centaurea cyanus flower extract (*), Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl ethylcellulose, Parfum [Fragrance], Lactic acid, Benzyl alcohol, Sodium benzoate. (*) from organic / from organic agriculture.